I’ve spent decades tinkering with my approach to teaching double bass beginners. I vividly recall teaching my first beginner lesson over 20 years ago. This […]
The 2017 Concorso Bottesini competition will take place April 18-24. Enrico Fagone and Francisco Donati chat with Jason about the details surrounding this event. The jury members […]
Most Popular Posts
- Choosing double bass strings - what's right for you?
- Why teens don't listen to classical music
- Buying a Double Bass Part I - Three Basic Categories
- How to Polish Ebony Fingerboards - guest post from Jean-Yves Bénichou
- Rabbath versus Simandl – a comparative study for double bass
- How long should a private lesson last?
- Top Ten U.S. Double Bass Music Schools 2015
- Reaching the Low Notes