I hope you’re having a good week! Here’s the latest in the double bass world. Events I can’t believe that it has taken be this […]
- 335: Paul Cannon on contemporary music, Frank Zappa, and opportunities
- 334: Ranaan Meyer – Round Two Interview
- 333: Nick Villalobos on great hooks and creating your own career
- 332: Steve Metcalf on mock auditions, recording, and perspective
- 331: Artem Chirkov on solo careers, borrowed basses, and musical family
Most Popular Posts
- Choosing double bass strings - what's right for you?
- Why teens don't listen to classical music
- Buying a Double Bass Part I - Three Basic Categories
- My Car Caught Fire and Exploded!
- Rabbath versus Simandl – a comparative study for double bass
- Standing versus sitting for the double bassist
- Concorso Bottesini Competition Overview