I’ve spent decades tinkering with my approach to teaching double bass beginners. I vividly recall teaching my first beginner lesson over 20 years ago. This […]
Most Popular Posts
- Choosing double bass strings - what's right for you?
- Why teens don't listen to classical music
- How long should a private lesson last?
- Bottesini Concerto PDF and MP3 free downloads!
- My Search for the Perfect Double Bass Tone – Part 3: Set-Up
- Rabbath versus Simandl – a comparative study for double bass
- Fifteen practicing mistakes that students make