This series is divided into five parts: Part 1 – Preface: My Strange Path Through the Music World Part 2 – Building My Freelance Career […]
The Galicia Graves International Festival and Competition will take place February 17-19, 2017. Jason chats with Simón García, Diego Zecharies, and Gabriele Ragghianti about the upcoming event. Subscribe […]
- Galicia Graves International Festival and Competition Preview
- Weekly Update for 1/16/17 – Double Bass News
- Dan Styffe on solo projects, life in Norway, and the importance of sound
- Chamber Music Recommendations: An Annotated List
- Brandino on winning seven Grammys and being a jack of all trades
- 2nd International Bradetich Double Bass Solo Competition Preview
Most Popular Posts
- Why teens don't listen to classical music
- What I’ll Miss About Chicago
- Choosing double bass strings - what's right for you?
- How long should a private lesson last?
- Buying a Double Bass Part I - Three Basic Categories
- Rabbath versus Simandl – a comparative study for double bass
- Sorting out double bass gig bags