I am working on adding some new features to my blog. In the navigation bar at the top of the blog you will now see a “downloads” tab. It’s taking a while, but I am making available several hundred MP3s, PDFs, and the like that I have generated for my own double bass practicing over the years. You can get to a few hundred of my audio files now through the “download” tab, but I will make the process easier and clearer in the next few weeks. This material is all computer generated by me (legal).
The materials available include:
- scale, arpeggio, and general technique exercises with fingerings
- transcriptions for bass
- MIDI-generated double bass orchestral excerpt practice tracks
- MIDI-generated double bass solo practice tracks
- MIDI-generated scales of all types
These materials will expand as I continue to upload new files and generate new material. You will be able to get the audio in three different ways:
- play it (and practice with it if you like) right off of my blog with an on-screen player
- download any individual track you like as an MP3
- subscribe to any or all of the material as a podcast and have it sent right to your computer
Bass News Right To Your Inbox!
Subscribe to get our weekly newsletter covering the double bass world.