I’d like to thank people who checked out my story about conducting the violas yesterday. I got some great feedback about it, and I appreciate it! If you’d like to check out any more stories about odd moments in the life of a freelance musician, you can click on one of the links below, or visit my crazy gig stories page for all of them in a row.
Life as a gigging fool…uh….musician:
- All Night Drives
- Angering Conductors 101 – Louisville Orchestra Story
- Careful What You Bring Into an Audition
- Freelancing + Snow = Pain
- Grant Park Symphony Audition Story
- Humorous Mistakes
- I Fly Plane!
- Massive Musical Disaster in the Nutcracker Pit
- Mr. Lame
- My Big Moment
- My Big Stupid Mouth
- My Car Caught Fire and Exploded!
- San Jose Symphony Audition Story
- Symphony on the Swamp
- They All Started Laughing at Me
- They locked me inside and made me conduct violas!
- You Play Solo…I Dance!