Here is a video of Benjamin Zander–author and conductor of The Boston Philharmonic–being interviewed about his work, transformation, leadership, Landmark Education and the Landmark Forum. This is a great example of how one can use techniques learned from classical music and apply them in a business/motivational setting.
I can’t seem to remember where I originally saw this video, so my apologies to the original blogger for this material–I usually keep notes on that sort of thing so that I can give people credit.
- Itzhak Perlman plays klesmer
- Brass players lose it on wedding gig
- Queen of the Night in Arabic
- Charlie Parker ‘argument’ video
- Jascha Heifetz plays Mozart