There is a new, fairly geeky option in Google Experimental Labs to allow for searches through a timeline structure. Being a massive bass geek, I naturally typed in ‘double bass’ and got something like this:
Click here to check out all of the search results. You can also type in any term (bass or non-bass related) to view results in a similar format.
- Google Maps for your car
- Gmail open to public
- Google/Blogger problems
- New Google Blogger features
- A big year for Google
- Google Zeitgeist 2006 report
- Google partners with Teach for America
- Google Reader’s usefulness
- Google Book Search enhancements
- Google for educators
Bass News Right To Your Inbox!
Subscribe to get our weekly newsletter covering the double bass world.