This photo of the bass faculty for the 2007 Aebersold Summer Jazz Workshops is from 104 Weeks blogger and jazz bassist Matt Wengerd. Look at the wide variety of basses and set-ups.
One thing in common–everybody’s standing. Do you see any bassists on stools?
- Reuben Rogers with the Joshua Redman Trio
- Playing gut strings on the Old Crow Medicine Show
- Bass shot of the day – Jazz & Wine
- Guy Tuneh and Miloslav Gajdos
- My post on Dark Roasted Blend!
Bass News Right To Your Inbox!
Subscribe to get our weekly newsletter covering the double bass world.