In keeping with our recent travel theme, here is a shot of some monolithic-looking bass trunks backstage in Glastonbury on a National Youth Orchestra tour. I like the boots neatly aligned next to each trunk.
- Basses, Planes, Trains, and Automobiles Part 3 – Planes
- European double bass train travel woes
- Jay Leonhart sings about taking a bass on a plane
- Benjy improves his bass travel trunk experience
- Take a survey! Share your double bass travel experiences
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.