This is the next part of my recital/demo/lecture for the Silk Music Camp last week. I played Rabbath’s Ode D’Espagne for the first part (you can check that out here) of the class, along with a “this is the bass” talk for the students. This video features more of that, plus a few excerpts form Jon Deak’s B.B. Wolf:
- Gajdos bass nonet Christmas medley
- Furtok double bass quartet
- Blues-Style by Tony Osbourne
- l’orchestra de contrebasses
- Trio bass’in sings gospel tunes
Bass News Right To Your Inbox!
Subscribe to get our weekly newsletter covering the double bass world.