Here’s a fun montage of various bass ensemble arrangements from Contrabajos de Baja California. They start with an arrangement of the trio from Beethoven’s Symphony No. 5, then transition into some fun popular tunes, with bass slapping and tapping. Some photos of the rehearsal process are interspersed with video footage.
- Hans Sturm on mental aspects of double bass playing – video
- Bass by Chris Threlkeld-Wiegend – video
- Dean Ferrell – Captain Tobias
- Jason plays BB Wolf and teaches kids about the bass
- Dan Armstrong and the Jason Seed Elixir Ensemble