After the International Society of Bassists Convention wrapped up last week, I had to take a couple of hours, get all my digital ducks in a row, and begin sifting through all the audio and video footage I had amassed during the short but activity-packed week I spent at Penn State.
Here’s a short video I shot about some of the upcoming episodes, but I’ve also got a list of what I see coming out over the next few months. Some of these episodes will be from guest contributors, which I always love to feature, and if you’d like to contribute a guest interview like Win Hinkle, Jonathan Stefaniak, Kells Nollenberger, and John Grillo have done, please get in touch and let me know (jasonheath -at- doublebassblog.org).
Anyway, here’s a (partial) list of what’s coming up over the next few months. I’m sure that I’ll be adding more content in here, so think of this simply as a rough list/brainstorm of upcoming content:
1. P. Kellach Waddle – interview and music
2. Scott Best – interview and audio from mvt 3 of the Harbison
3. Colin Corner – “catching up” snippet and audio from his CD
4. Jeff Bradetich – book promotion segment
5. Buttcradle – promotion segment
6. Harbison – video – mvt 1-3
7-11.. Dean Ferrell – entire performance plus other video segments
12. Jiri Slavik – interview
13. Matt Heller interview
14. “man on the street” interviews
15. panel discussion
16. Alan Steiner interview
17. John Schimeck DVD
18. Klaus Stoll interview (conducted by Jonathan Stefaniak)
19. Todd Coolman interview (conducted by Win Hinkle)
20. Guy Tuneh new video episode
21. Tim Wolfe interviews Jim Miller about Art Davis
22. Grillo follow-up to panel discussion
23. Grillo/Barker concerto episode
Bass News Right To Your Inbox!
Subscribe to get our weekly newsletter covering the double bass world.