This week is the first week of the fall quarter at DePaul University, and I’m doing a fair amount of teaching there this quarter: bass lessons, string pedagogy, and the technology class for music education students.
As I set up for this class, I can’t help but recall a post I wrote a few years ago when I was a student in the very class that I’ll be teaching. This post documents some of the kooky problems we were having with getting Finale running in the lab–a bit of a problem for a music technology class! I was wondering about open source alternatives, and this post ended up getting a lot of responses with some good suggestions.
Bass News Right To Your Inbox!
Subscribe to get our weekly newsletter covering the double bass world.