Every once in a while (and ever more infrequently during this busy period of life, unfortunately), I get a kick out of doing a little Google searching and seeing what terms cause my blog to pop up really high. Here’s a list on which I’m on the first page and the number ranking on that page (as of this writing–this stuff shifts around all the time). Now if only I could find time to actually write some more stuff!
- double bass blog – #1
- car caught fire – #4
- cats and basses – #2
- Jason Heath – #1 (check out the link for #3 on that page, from which Google excerpts “Jason Heath is not “a facilitator of the Zionist plot to overthrow the Palestinians.” Yet after he posted a decidedly nonpolitical interview …” This link has always made me nervous!
- double bass – #11 (this generally bounces around between #2 and #15 depending on whatever nebulous google factors are in play that week)
- DePaul bass – #2
- International Society of Bassists – #10
- Northwestern University School of Music – #7 (I love that this article of mine on NU comes up so high–this article still rings true after many years–the photos still are accurate!)
- Evanston cat walking – #5 (and not because I offer this as a service!)
- road warrior expense account – #1 (and most of the other results on that page as well–funny, I’d have thought that this would be a more popular saying)
- driving for dollars music – #1 (and #2, etc.)
Bass News Right To Your Inbox!
Subscribe to get our weekly newsletter covering the double bass world.