Good advertising for folks with a bass service/product:
The ISB mails its International Portrait Calendar to all current members with the fall issue of Bass World, and to new members throughout the year. That’s more than 3,000 calendars printed and mailed. At the bottom of each 2-month page there’s a banner space (dimensions 11 inches wide by 1 inch high) for an advertiser’s company name, logo and contact information. Imagine your company’s or special event’s contact information featured prominently for two months or longer, hanging on the walls of university and independent teaching studios, homes and college dorm rooms around the world!
There are only six 2012 ISB International Portrait Calendar advertising opportunities beginning at $500 U.S. for one two-month page. Click here to view sample calendar pages from 2011. You may book from one to six pages (different ads or the same banner) on a first-come, first-served basis. Thedeadline to book your calendar ad is September 15th or until all ad space is sold, whichever comes first. Artwork is due by October 1st. Contact the ISB today to reserve your ad space in the 2012 ISB International Portrait Calendar at info@ISBworldoffice.com, telephone 972/233-9107 ext. 204, or fax 972/490-4219.
Thank you for your support – past, present and future! Bass World would not be the great membership publication it has become without the continued participation of our advertisers.
General Information and Specs
- Black and white only, submit banner ad(s) in digital format via email as a print-version PDF (preferred) or high-resolution TIF or JPG file
- Rates are non-commissionable
- First-time advertisers must pay in full in advance
- Banner size is 11 inches wide by 1 inch tall
- Deadline to book banner ad is September 15th or until all space is sold
Advertising rates for one or more banner ads
- One banner ad $500 U.S.
- From 2 to 5 ads $450 U.S per banner ad
- Book entire calendar (6 ads) $2,500 (up to 6 different banner ads or repeat your ads)
Questions? Email info@ISBworldoffice.com!
Bass News Right To Your Inbox!
Subscribe to get our weekly newsletter covering the double bass world.