- Jason’s career trajectory
- teaching bass
- making a life in music through multiple projects
- the evolution of double bass over the decades
- why Jason started the podcast
- continuing to learn as we get older
Thank you so much to David for doing this!
Thanks to our sponsors!
This episode is brought to you by D’Addario Strings! Check out their Helicore strings, which are are designed, engineered, and crafted at the D’Addario string factory in New York and come in orchestral, hybrid, pizzicato, and solo string sets.
Enter the D’Addario string giveaway for Contrabass Conversations listeners and win a chance at a set of Orchestral, Pizzicato, or Hybrid sets!
Hosting for Contrabass Conversations is provided by Bass Capos. Bass Capos are an excellent choice for any bass player using or looking to implement a double bass extension. Easy to install and adjust, cheaper and more reliable than hand-built latches, also lighter and quicker in operation.