Festivals and Competitions
- Fredonia 2017 BassFest – February 11, 2017
- Galicia Graves Festival and Competition – February 17-19, 2017
- Chicago Bass Festival – March 5, 2017
- International Society of Bassists 2017 Convention – June 5-10, 2017
- Bradetich 2nd International Solo Competition – September 1-5, 2017
- NAMM Show in Anaheim, CA – January 19-22, 2017
- Svetozar Vujic world premiere of Concierto No. 3 for Double Bass and Orchestra by Mauricio Annunziata – February 17, 2017
- Eric Steffens Nino Rota Concerto with Philharmonie Südwestfalen – March 17, 2017
Link of the Week – DoubleBassScore (YouTube) (Facebook)
Recent Podcast Guests
Subscribe to the podcast to get these interviews delivered to your inbox!
Learn how you can support the show at contrabassconversations.com/support
Thanks to our sponsors!
This episode is brought to you by D’Addario Strings! Check out their Helicore strings, which are are designed, engineered, and crafted at the D’Addario string factory in New York and come in orchestral, hybrid, pizzicato, and solo string sets.
Hosting for Contrabass Conversations is provided by Bass Capos. Bass Capos are an excellent choice for any bass player using or looking to implement a double bass extension. Easy to install and adjust, cheaper and more reliable than hand-built latches, also lighter and quicker in operation.