Noah Rogoff, bass faculty
- US News Ranking: #56 (tie) in Regional Universities Midwest
- US News Overall Score (out of 100): 59
- In-State Tuition & Fees 2016-17: $6,724
- Out-of-State Tuition & Fees 2016-17: $12,994
- Room & Board 2016-17: $9,230
- Total Enrollment: 6,747
- Acceptance Rate (from 2015): 85%
- Student – Faculty Ratio: 14:1
- 4 year graduation rate: 24%
- % of undergrads receiving Financial aid: 63%
- Average Financial Aid: $7,051
Double Bass Statistics
- Average number of undergraduate bass students: 2
- Studio Class, UNK String Project (NSPC-affiliated)
What Alumni Are Doing
- Graduate studies in composition and bass
- Playing in the Kearney Symphony Orchestra
- Teaching music
Perspectives from the Bass Faculty
Q: What are some of your favorite experiences teaching at your school?
A: I have been fortunate to have talented, down-to-earth students who truly love music. We have an excellent Jazz/Rock Ensemble.
About The Bass Faculty
Noah Rogoff is Associate Professor of Cello/Bass at the University of Nebraska at Kearney and is also the director of the UNK String Project. Described by the Boston Globe as a “talented, fine player”, he has performed and presented at festivals and conferences on three continents at such venues as Symphony Space, Sala São Paulo, and Ewha Womans University.