Noah Rogoff, bass faculty
- US News Ranking: #56 (tie) in Regional Universities Midwest
- US News Overall Score (out of 100): 59
- In-State Tuition & Fees 2016-17: $6,724
- Out-of-State Tuition & Fees 2016-17: $12,994
- Room & Board 2016-17: $9,230
- Total Enrollment: 6,747
- Acceptance Rate (from 2015): 85%
- Student – Faculty Ratio: 14:1
- 4 year graduation rate: 24%
- % of undergrads receiving Financial aid: 63%
- Average Financial Aid: $7,051
Double Bass Statistics
- Average number of undergraduate bass students: 2
- Studio Class, UNK String Project (NSPC-affiliated)
What Alumni Are Doing
- Graduate studies in composition and bass
- Playing in the Kearney Symphony Orchestra
- Teaching music
Perspectives from the Bass Faculty
Q: What are some of your favorite experiences teaching at your school?
A: I have been fortunate to have talented, down-to-earth students who truly love music. We have an excellent Jazz/Rock Ensemble.
About The Bass Faculty
Noah Rogoff is Associate Professor of Cello/Bass at the University of Nebraska at Kearney and is also the director of the UNK String Project. Described by the Boston Globe as a “talented, fine player”, he has performed and presented at festivals and conferences on three continents at such venues as Symphony Space, Sala São Paulo, and Ewha Womans University.
Learn More About Bass Colleges
We've got a wealth of resources to guide you.