I recently wrote a guest post for Adaptistration about the growing world of classical music podcasts. This is a topic that I’ve been thinking about […]
Most Popular Posts
- Choosing double bass strings - what's right for you?
- Leveraging the Classical Music Podcasting World
- Szymon Marciniak on DVDs, travel, and freelance life
- How long should a private lesson last?
- Why teens don't listen to classical music
- Standing versus sitting for the double bassist
- Buying a Double Bass Part I - Three Basic Categories